The “How to Pass the FCE Exam” online service has been set up to provide tips and advice to students who are studying for the Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) exam.
The service aims to give information on a wide range of subjects, including:
- FCE Use of English Skills
- FCE Reading Skills
- FCE Writing Skills
- FCE Listening Skills
- FCE Speaking Skills
The contributors to the blog posts are all experienced FCE teachers with over 20 years’ experience in guiding students to success in the FCE exam. They will also provide tips and advice on:
- How to improve your study skills
- How to build your vocabulary
- How to avoid common mistakes on the FCE exam
- How to use graded readers
- How to use graded audio books
- And much, much more …
Make sure you don’t miss any of the posts by subscribing to our free email notification service and start on your road to success on the FCE exam.
We hope you enjoy the service and look forward to receiving your comments!